Clues for the Medallion Hunt will be posted daily on Facebook and will show up on our website homepage…
Pioneer Days Medallion Hunt Rules
- Must have a Pioneer Days Button to claim prize package (limited number of buttons available and sold at local businesses).
- The medallion will be hidden on public property within the St. Francis city limits (at or near ground level).
- It may be partially or fully enclosed in another item.
- The clues will be posted daily on the St. Francis Area Chamber of Commerce Website and Facebook.
- The first person to find the medallion and bring it to the service counter at King’s County Market in St. Francis will be declared the winner.
- The winner will need to be available for a photo and prize presentation upon presenting the Medallion.
Please do not call the King’s County Market regarding any questions about the Medallion Hunt… they will not be able to answer.
This year’s prize package is worth over $1100, and includes: