Pioneer Days Medallion Hunt 2017 – Clue #6
Clue #6: Look for the deer rubs on the edge of the walking path and you are certainly near. But it’s the evergreens nearby that should be of interest in your search today. As you arrive you will notice a tree that stands out here is not so alive. It’s not an ‘X’ that marks your spot, but a piece of bark will be your mark.
The St. Francis Area Chamber of Commerce Medallion Hunt Prize package is generously sponsored by the following businesses:
- Casey’s General Store
- Highland Money Management, Inc.
- Mansetti’s Pizza & Pasta
- North Anoka County Emergency Food Shelf
- Patriot Lanes Bar and Grill
- Re\Max Results – Michelle Anderson
- St. Francis Bottle Shop
- St. Francis Physical Therapy
- St. Francis Subway
- St. Francis True Value Hardware
- Virtual Reality Arcade
Pioneer Days Medallion Hunt Rules
- Must have a Pioneer Days Button to claim prize package (limited number of buttons available and sold at local businesses).
- The medallion will be hidden on public property within the St. Francis city limits (at or near ground level).
- It may be partially or fully enclosed in another item.
- The clues will be posted daily on the St. Francis Area Chamber of Commerce Website and Facebook.
- The first person to find the medallion and bring it to the service counter at King’s County Market in St. Francis will be declared the winner.
- The winner will need to be available for a photo and prize presentation upon presenting the Medallion.
- Questions can be directed to email@example.com or to 763-438-5163.