Clue #5: On the walking trail by the river, if you cross a culvert then you know you are on the right path. Stay away from the river, the water will cause you to shiver. Nearby is a tree that seems to stand alone, big and tall and overall.
The St. Francis Area Chamber of Commerce Medallion Hunt Prize package is generously sponsored by the following businesses:
- Casey’s General Store
- Highland Money Management, Inc.
- Mansetti’s Pizza & Pasta
- North Anoka County Emergency Food Shelf
- Patriot Lanes Bar and Grill
- Re\Max Results – Michelle Anderson
- St. Francis Bottle Shop
- St. Francis Physical Therapy
- St. Francis Subway
- St. Francis True Value Hardware
- Virtual Reality Arcade
Pioneer Days Medallion Hunt Rules
- Must have a Pioneer Days Button to claim prize package (limited number of buttons available and sold at local businesses).
- The medallion will be hidden on public property within the St. Francis city limits (at or near ground level).
- It may be partially or fully enclosed in another item.
- The clues will be posted daily on the St. Francis Area Chamber of Commerce Website and Facebook.
- The first person to find the medallion and bring it to the service counter at King’s County Market in St. Francis will be declared the winner.
- The winner will need to be available for a photo and prize presentation upon presenting the Medallion.
- Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or to 763-438-5163.