The St Francis Area Chamber of Commerce is hosting a Residential Christmas Lights Display Contest! There is no fee to enter and winners will receive gift cards from local businesses!
All nominees will be listed for the public to tour and judge the holiday displays, from the safety of their own car. Please, make sure you vote after touring!
NOMINATIONS MUST BE ENTERED BY DECEMBER 10th.
Voting will take place online and winners of 1st, 2nd and 3rd place will be awarded based on number of votes cast.
Thank you for your support and participation in this community event.
- Contest is for exterior decorations only, including decorations in windows that are visible from the exterior.
- Participation is open to all residents of St Francis Area (following school district boundaries).
- Participants should ensure that all lights, animations and decorations are in place and activated for the judging period December 11th-19th, 6p-8p.
- Anyone may enter or nominate another residence, but must have the resident’s permission. The person who did the decorating is the one eligible for the prize. Prizes will be mailed to the winner’s address.
- Participants also must be willing to have their addresses appear online for public viewing.
- The contest begins December 11th and runs through December 19th.
- The winner will be announced online December 22nd.
Email any questions to email@example.com.