Clue #4: You can buy beans that are fresh, canned or frozen. This will be the last business that is chosen. He is the one owner in town that could actually wear a crown. You can ask him or his prince for pertinent hints. Start in the lot by the slide.
** In case you didn’t get to visit Mr. King… “Follow a trail to the West. This is at my behest. I hope you are feeling well.”
Clues for the Medallion Hunt will be posted daily on Facebook and will show up on our website homepage…
Pioneer Days Medallion Hunt Rules
- The medallion will be hidden on public property within the St. Francis city limits (at or near ground level).
- It may be partially or fully enclosed in another item.
- The clues will be posted daily on the St. Francis Area Chamber of Commerce Website and Facebook.
- The first person to find the medallion and bring it to the service counter at King’s County Market in St. Francis will be declared the winner.
- The winner will need to be available for a photo and prize presentation upon presenting the Medallion.
Please do not call the King’s County Market regarding any questions about the Medallion Hunt… they will not be able to answer.