Pioneer Days June 5-7, 2015
Congratulations to Jennifer Smith for winning the 2015 Pioneer Days Button Design Contest. David Johnson of Highland Money Management Inc. presented her with a $100 Visa Check Card.Read More
- East Central MN Job Fair 2015
- 04/21/15 @ 12:30PM to 4:30PM
- East Central Minnesota Job Fair 2015 ...
- St. Francis American Legion Post 622 Fund Raiser
- 04/25/15 @ 2:00PM to 8:00PM
- St. Francis American Legion Post 622 Fund Raiser will be April 25, 2015 at the St. Francis Legion Post 622, 3073 Bridge St. NW, St. Francis. Silent Auction 2-4 PM, Booyah 3-7 PM and live music 4-8 PM. Proceeds go to North Anoka County Emergency Food Shelf, Hope 4 Youth, St. Francis Community for Drug Awareness, Beyond the Yellow-Ribbon-Dogs for Vets and others. For more information call 763-753-4234 or email@example.com ...
- Multicultural Festival
- 05/16/15 @ 11:00AM to 2:00PM
- Multicultural Festival, Saturday, May 16, 2015, 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., St. Francis High School, Free and fun for the whole family! Music, dance, fashion show, food, games and demonstrations. Wanted: People from all ethnic backgrounds to participate by sharing crafts, dance, food, music, historical knowledge of traditions and customs. If you are interested in participating or have questions, please contact Carline Sargent at 763-213-1575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org ...
- Memorial Day, Never Forget, Ever Honor
- 05/23/15 @ 11:00AM to 11:59AM
- Memorial Day Never Forget Ever Honor ...
- Community Support is crucial for a Successful 2015 Pioneer Days
- 06/05/15 @ 4:00PM to 12:00PM
- We need you! Pioneer Days will be held June 5 - 7, 2015. The support of the community is crucial to make this a memorable and successful event. Volunteers are needed now to serve on planning committees. To volunteer send an email to email@example.com or call 763-438-5163. ...